LegacyGT.com

any exhaust recommendations

mossman05

You absolutely do not want a SPT exhaust and dont let anyone here sell you on it. Search threads I started if you want all the details.

Either go custom single exit or a perrin.

In order to do the hogzhaust you have to have other mods done first: a subscriptions to import tuner, a boost controller, cut springs on stock shocks, numerous stickers -including one 'shocker' sticker at least 10" wide-, underglow, cut up air box (aka 'cold air'), and a painted dashboard (using spraypaint that vaguely resembles the exterior of your car)

In order to do the hogzhaust you have to have other mods done first: a subscriptions to import tuner, a boost controller, cut springs on stock shocks, numerous stickers -including one 'shocker' sticker at least 10" wide-, underglow, cut up air box (aka 'cold air'), and a painted dashboard (using spraypaint that vaguely resembles the exterior of your car)

:lol:

I have considered doing half of these..... I have a piece of 3" from the DP back to the axle. that's it. sounds awsome. $25 for the pipe and 35 minutes to bend it up.

x02, aka cx lighting, gimmick.....super inexpensive and if you take the 60 minutes to coat the pipes they will last thru salty winters...my cxlighting and catless erz down pipe with STi up sounds like a little slice of heaven IMO.

Archived