LegacyGT.com

Limited run Cosworth STI

specialB

Aight - let's keep this on topic - which is the merits of the Cosworth STI and not on the merits of other high-HP, AWD (and SB RWD) vehicles.

FWIW - I read just a few days ago (and cannot find it anywhere now), that a local California company was either going to import some of the 75 production items, or make their own clones - wish now I had bookmarked it.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can make a shitty car faster, but you cant make it nicer

Like hell you can't

http://www.jcwhitney.com/universal-chrome-edge-and-trim-molding/p2024253.jcwx

:lol:

Aight - let's keep this on topic - which is the merits of the Cosworth STI and not on the merits of other high-HP, AWD (and SB RWD) vehicles.

FWIW - I read just a few days ago (and cannot find it anywhere now), that a local California company was either going to import some of the 75 production items, or make their own clones - wish now I had bookmarked it.

That sounds quite cool, unfortunately by the time I could afford one it would be out of warranty so it would be buying a used one or building my own...

Yo dawg, I heard you like chrome, so we put some chrome strips around your chrome, so you can bling while you bling!

:hide:

Clones are a good idea; then they can build them to spec here and add their own goodies or whatever. That's why I love clone cobras: you build it yourself from the ground up, so you can make it however you want and add whatever you want rather than having to refurbish an insanely expensive cobra and keep that "stock" so it holds value.

Shall we do a % comparison of failed GTR trannies vs failed pistons in subarus?

Failed pistons in Subaru's?!? Please do tell since I'm looking at a fourth gen LGTW or OB XT.

When I went to the dealership there was a 5MT OB XT that had the engine out because of a broken piston.

Archived