LegacyGT.com

New New Jersey Exhaust Law "Tampering"

squiddmonster

Whitetiger: Probably depends on where you went vs him... They just felt like hassling him at the time, and your place was more for quantity rather than quality... LOL

sqc151: Yes I agree... people don't pay attention while driving, But that's no excuse to allow only a certain few to be obnoxiously loud the point where you can't enjoy an afternoon in your own back yard. Bottom line is people need to learn how to drive and pay attention and need to be punished for their poor driving habits which is causing them to not see you. You also can't say your loud ass pipes will always save your ass since more often than not your seeing more and more people with iPod headphones in their ears while driving, or their radio is so loud they can't hear a thing.

It all stems from poor driving habits and its unfair to allow a small group to be obnoxiously loud, yet when a car exceeds a small level of noise they are considered to be disturbing the peace.

This argument can go on forever though, so have fun, this is all I have to say on it.

i understand its not fair to only allow a certain few to have pipes. when it comes down to it. no one is allowed. but police will likely pull over the honda civic with a fart can than my harley. its just a way of life. and yes, this can go on forever. but what it boils down to. police allow bikes more than cars to have loud pipes simply for the fact people dont see them all the time. and if im next to you on my bike wheather or not you have headphones or loud radio. your gonna hear it. it shakes the car.

dont get me wrong, i have an exhaust on my car. but i take responsibility for my actions. i dont complain if i get a ticket because i know im breaking the law. as ive seen this said alot on this site. gotta pay to play...lol

Archived