LegacyGT.com

Catback for 08 GT?

LJ08GT

pls, no "exhaust leak" mod, yes I am a hater :lol:

buy a proper exhaust system. I vote for AVO if you dont mind the price, Borla is also a good choice, SPT is way too quiet IMO (rather keep the stock one)

I completely understand, I am a hater of the hogzaust myself, but I had to do something just to hear it. That is why I am in search of a real exhaust. There is a HKS for sale in SLC and I want it really really bad, just started to get afraid that I might make my kids deaf with it.

I completely understand, I am a hater of the hogzaust myself, but I had to do something just to hear it. That is why I am in search of a real exhaust. There is a HKS for sale in SLC and I want it really really bad, just started to get afraid that I might make my kids deaf with it.

SPT is more quiet than hogzaust, and look better, and no leak,

HKS looks very nice but under high rpm, it's RUMBLING~~~

I don't think I would even consider a SPT. I work in the parts department of a Subaru dealership and even at my cost it is ridiculously expensive.

If I can come up with the money for the HKS i will take it. If not, I am really leaning towards COBB and AVO. For sure going to do a COBB catted downpipe and accessPORT so kinda thinking I should keep with the COBB theme. I wish they were still in SLC so I could just have them tune it for me.

Cobb CBE is out of production. You are looking for a used. They can be found.

Cobb DP is very expensive. CNT works just as well and is 1/2 the price.

I have a GB now. Catted are $285 delivered to CONUS.

I also offer lowest price guarantee on AP's.

I have HKS and SPT in stock. HKS is more expensive. But it is LOUD.

Sorry for the sales pitch. Seemed like we were past the discussion stage in the thread.

Mike any more info on the system you're thinking about making?

On a 1-10 scale how LOUD would u say HKS is? More worried about drone than loudness while cruising. I drive like an old man with my daughter in the car anyway so rarely WOT if ever.

spt v1 here. it is not loud while cruising, no drone at all. but like mentioned you can hear it if you get on the gas, its more deep then high pitched. this exhaust with a dp should be have a very deep tone.

i like the AVO looks and it sounds pretty good too, but $599 for mid/y-pipe and $699 for cans i think? DAMN it's expensive!!

if u want the look and sound, get the exhaust cans only

mine sounds just like that, and I only have the can

Archived