LegacyGT.com

Punk Owes me money!!

mwiener2

Keep an eye out for a 18-20yo kid driving a Orange 07 STi with a brand new SPT Intake..... He didn't pay for the intake.

I've got the kid's name and phone number. He rarely answers his phone and his voice mail isn't set up so you can't leave messages.

His MySpace says his seats are signed by block and pastrana. His phone number is also the same as this vendor(?)

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/brakes-suspensions-stiffening/174763-huge-discounts-eibach-espelir-h-r-tein-bilstein-cusco-jic-ksport-much-more.html

I don't want to beat him up yet, but sending a bill to his house with his parents name on it would be nice.

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

Keep an eye out for a 18-20yo kid driving a Orange 07 STi with a brand new SPT Intake..... He didn't pay for the intake.

You seem like a nice guy...but how do you propose we look for the brand new intake that's UNDER HIS HOOD?

You need to start sending out prybars so we can crack open the hood of every STI to inspect their intake. :lol:

BANNED FROM THE TIKI FORUM. :lol:

Don't know how many orange STi's there are but there is one that is in my neighborhood every once in a while (20 minutes south of your shop).

If there is anything that is NOT worth stealing, it's an SPT intake. What a dumb thief.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

It was very late at night and he had multiple invoices and one didn't get paid when he left.

Called him the next morning, said he would stop by in a few, didn't.

Said he would mail a check, didn't.

Said he would call in with parents credit card, didn't.

Now he answers his phone, talks to me, realizes who I am, then hangs up.

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

It was very late at night and he had multiple invoices and one didn't get paid when he left.

Called him the next morning, said he would stop by in a few, didn't.

Said he would mail a check, didn't.

Said he would call in with parents credit card, didn't.

Now he answers his phone, talks to me, realizes who I am, then hangs up.

Show up at his parent's house.

BANNED FROM THE TIKI FORUM. :lol:

i suggest get another STi owner to help you out. Have them ask him to sell his stock intake for $xxx have them meet up with him and you be there too.

thats awesome, i would totally be at that meet up to see how it unfolds...

I will definitely keep an eye out, there are not many orange STI's running around, matter of fact I've yet to ever see one.

I see him I'll catch his license plate and even follow him (hopefully to his house) and ask him about his car. He says anything that makes me think this is your dude I'll get as much info as I can.

What?

Being a former business owner, I disagree.....

you should have his license plate # yes?

Go from there......

Thats cool, you can disagree all you want. As a former person who used to sell things to people, If i made the mistake of sending someone off without making sure everything has been paid for, i would take the blame on my own. Im not saying I agree with the kids dishonesty. Im just saying, seems like one of those "thats the cost of doing business" type deals

Archived