LegacyGT.com

Tsunami's DGM 07 Spec.B

tsunami

Car is still looking great!

Thank you!

This might possibly be my favorite Spec B:wub: Not a fan of the wheels but other than that car is amazing.

Thank you! There are a lot of amazing Spec.B's on this forum so being around the top of your list is quite an honor.

And the wheels were just something cheap that would clear Brembos, they will eventually become winter beaters when I pick up some better wheels.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

Thank you!

And the difference in taillights is very subtle. The turn signals for JDM are now at the same level as the reverse lights. Then the top and bottom red areas are the brake lights.

In USDM the bottom is the brake light and the top is the turn signal.

Thank you!

And the difference in taillights is very subtle. The turn signals for JDM are now at the same level as the reverse lights. Then the top and bottom red areas are the brake lights.

In USDM the bottom is the brake light and the top is the turn signal.

Oh I see, the car looks awesome! :wub:

It's a good role model for our cars :)

• 3 months later...
Looks good!

Thanks man! Haven't seen you out in a while! how's your car doin?

Looking good and I love what you did with your alternator cover!

Thanks! I love your car too. If we are ever around the same area, it would be awesome to take pictures with you.

Great looking spec b man. I see you driving around Columbia every now and then. I have the silver LGT.

Thanks! I've seen you around to, your car is pretty sick. Pretty sure I've met you before maybe a couple summers ago when we had those meets in front of Target.

Thanks man! Haven't seen you out in a while! how's your car doin?

Doing well. Haven't had much time to spend on the forums. Started a new business and have been super busy.

The cars had some good and bad ill update my journal.

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

Doing well. Haven't had much time to spend on the forums. Started a new business and have been super busy.

The cars had some good and bad ill update my journal.

Well a new business would be an excellent reason to stay off the forums. Congratulations! I hope everything has been going well with that.

• 2 months later...

Archived