LegacyGT.com

Next step?

kennedy

Hi folks,

Just flashed Mickey's stage 1 map- took the newest revision of our ECU firmware that I could find on scoobypedia (522? I previously had 510) and applied his tables to the new.

Backed up map, flashed stage 1, yadaya... car started (first sigh of relief), idled funny as to be expected, but after a few stop lights it was idling much better.

Didn't do any real pulls since I'm not sure how well this is running, but after about 15 minutes of driving, several stop lights, going up to maybe 4500rpm from halfish throttle, I checked out learning view.

IAM is at 0.95, af learning goes 7.2, 0.20, 1.20, 0.20, no knock logged.

I'm assuming learning view isn't the best for this since the ecu hasn't really learned anything after such a short trip... but I wanted to see if my numbers were all out of whack and get an easy to read view of it.

I logged a few things in romraider trying to get a little in to the power band, I believe I'm logging worthless/repetitive things.. what's most beneficial to keep track of, and based on what is shown in my logs currently should I figure this out ASAP?

Not really modded- panel intake filter and intake silencer removal sitting at 5000 ft above sea level. His map was designed for sea level, silencer and OEM panel filter were advised due to MAF scaling... so there's some pretty big differences leading me to take this uber slow in figuring out what's up and trying to tweak.

Any input appreciated!

romraiderlog_20101014_154258.csv

You need to get IAM up to 1.0 and log this (3rd gear 2000rpm to redline, WOT)

Engine Speed (rpm)

Engine Load (2-byte)* (g/rev)

Ignition Timing Total (degrees)

IAM

Knock Sum (count)

Manifold Rel. Pressure (psi) 4-byte

Mass Air Flow (g/s)

Primary Wastegate Duty Cycle (%)

Throttle Opening Angle (%)

thanks man, especially including the bits part - there were so many to choose from.

I drove for about 45 minutes last night, lightly, not exceeding 4500 rpms. Pulled up learningview, no knocks anywhere learned yet (though rr knock sum was like 14 after that drive) IAM still 0.95, slot A was at 15.00! I know 15 is the highest our ecus read, so it could have been 50- who knows.

From what I've seen, having a high number there could indicate an intake leak or something of the sort. Given that I've removed the intake silencer and have an OLD blitz panel filter that always sits semi-loose in the intake box... I think those are my first suspects.

Archived