LegacyGT.com

new rotors

i have bought some rotors for the front of my car but idk what diameter i should of bought.. there are 2 sizes it looks like. 10.240 inchs and 10.420 does it really matter... i got the fat 5's, 15 inch rims if that matters... i notice on my current brakes they is a little edge of rust on the outside so im think they are 10.420s and my new. slightly smaller ones will not have that.. right?

11.4" for the WRX brake swap...

hint hint

ftw

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/6420/brakesm.jpg

stock brighton spec to wrx spec:

10.1" front w/ one pot calipers and rear drums to 11.4" front w/ two pot calipers and 10.2" rear with one pot calipers. one of the best things i have done by far.

fwa...do the wrx brakes bolt right up?...will they fit inside the stock 16in gt wheels? i keep warping the *%&^&$ out of my front rotors all the time from overheating them...would be great to not have that problem....

the only thing i realy had to do was change the rear hubs since i had drums, but your gt has discs all around so really all you need, as zeus said, are brackets, calipers and rotors. and yes, they clear 16s (mine are off an '05 WRX)

Archived