LegacyGT.com

Best springs or coilover system for 06 legacy?

1) You'll probably get better feedback posting this in the Suspension/Brakes section of the forum

2) You'll find good info with the "Search" function, i.e. search for "Megan review"

But to help answer your question:

- Around how much are you willing to spend?

- Do you care about ride quality/comfort/suspension travel?

- Do you need height/dampening adjustability?

- How much do you want to lower the car?

Well ride comfortability doesnt really matter that much, and willing to spend a decent amount and yea id much rather have coilovers. Ive seen the Megan racing ones and those do look good, but ive also seen tein flex ones and Br racing ones, i didnt know which ones were better

"Which one's better" is a very subjective question since nobody knows your exact taste/wants/needs. Here's a basic overview though:

Megan products dont have that great of a rep for quality, and I've personally rode on them before. Ride quality isnt that great either. I wouldnt recommend them.

BC Racing seems to have a good rep for a budget coilover for daily driving use. There's lots of reviews here and on NASIOC you can search for.

There's a few guys running the Tein Flex. It seems to be the weapon of choice for hardcore auto-x/track duty.

KW's and RCE's Tarmac's (re-valved KW's) strike a good balance between performance and daily driving comfort.

Archived