LegacyGT.com

Apexi N1 evo / HKS silent power

bluesidan

Thanks for all the compliments everyone.

I wish I could take more credit, Subaru did design the car though.

I still need to find a nice fitting front lip and the exterior will be mostly done, LED's and other lighting coming soon also.

Everything bolted up great. Passenger side muffler was a bit high, only took a couple tugs to get it down and even with the driver side. I promiss to get audio clips ASAP, but I still need to buy a camera that's HD capable.

Boostin- I highly recommend this exhaust. It sounds sweet and looks as good. It is worth every penny. On this thought, I don't think I'll be willing to trade with you any time in the future :)

Bought a cheap HD capable Sony camera. Forgive the poor mount inside the car and never mind all the rattles, I'm still trying to find them all. One of them even sound like gears grinding but I assure you it is not.

outside the car

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_7C5vMQc5E]YouTube - Legacy GT Apexi CNT/ERZ outside[/ame]

inside the car, on a closed course ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iQjqWTl8Bk]YouTube - Legacy GT Apexi CNT/ERZ inside[/ame]

Hope this satisfies some of your needs :lol:

Sounds Sick!!!!!! Glad I'm not the only one popping all over the place....

I was turning heads today on 95 in CT. Almost every other car I past was starring at me as I drove by, and since I wasnt really speeding I can only assume it was that wonderful greddy exhaust I have.

Sounds and looks great.... love that color on the LGTs

Yes, it does crackle and pop between shifts. I mostly like it though. It seems to pop when in boost then shift while letting off the gas.

What I like most about this color is its changing in different light. Seems to get brighter in the sun and can get almost black in the night.

I just wish the previous owner didn't ruin the wheels trying to clean them. The clear coat is stained with black spots and streaks from them leaving wheel cleaner on way too long.

sounds pretty good man. any chance i can trouble you for one more video? maybe just leave the car in neutral, put the camera a few feet back, and give it a couple gradual revs?

I just feel like you see so few legacies with apexis on them...really makes me curious to compare:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iod5c4ZBgA]YouTube - 2005 Subaru Legacy Exhaust - Perrin / Wangan[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl4W2Kf6gPY]YouTube - Exhaust Clip 11-22-09[/ame]

do you get any drone on the highway with this exhaust? My car is bone stock right now and i'm looking for a catback for it. Gotta keep my 3yr old daughter happy in the back and don't want any drone. Where can i get it and how much?

As far as highway goes, listen to the second video I posted. I hear more road noise than exhaust, I drive 50 miles a day on the highway. Not to sure how else to explain it but it is noticable in a good way. I wouldn't call it drone of any sort.

I bought it from modacar.com, salesman said it was the "last one on the planet" once they received my payment they took it off of their site. I found a couple other places online that had it on their website but never received a reply when I asked questions. All I can say is good luck finding one.

I think you have me convinced to try to seek another one on this planet. Nothing wrong with the Agency Power, but it doesnt have the Apex'i look. I have already posted a local gauging interest thread on the AP exhaust to start the ball rolling. I have been on the fence for a while on this exhaust. I knew I would love it, I just didnt have the money.
On the search for a new DD...

Archived