LegacyGT.com

May start making and selling gauges.

you read it. some give me the idea back in this thread but it was during school and i didnt have time to start the project. but know i really would like to make some money:lol: but school is starting next week(fail, as i had all summer and forgot.) so i will try to start now.

I'll be starting from nothing as i have lost everything haveing to do with my current faces so i will either get the lines of mine and scan them or redo everything. what ever you guys want. it pretty much limitless cause, well, its just a 2d print, you do what ever you want with the prints. i may have blank that i can mail out. have you color them and send them back and then ill print them and send them out. its all ideas right now and i still need to find and download a program to make the blanks and what not. in fact i have graphic arts this year in school and still could be a school project, who knows.(then sitting on my ass in front of my computer all night would be homework,:lol::lol:)

please comment on if you would like a pair(actaully 2 pair cause i do the gas and temp too.) of these. and what you would pay for them.

you guys are also free to make sketches of what you think looks good and what you want. ideas ideas ideas.

here my current guages. these are copies of ones that i bought of ebay(yes they did sell these)http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=80773&d=1266983461

DSC00125.thumb.jpg.e9ac759424245bd6464adb4a33d489b0.jpg

wow i dont like this. alot of wires. all the same color!!!

plus i messed up the airbag. you know the two wire coming out the airbad? well they came unpluged and idk know what 2 of the 3 wires go where. help on that?

any one know if the car still runs with out the guages hook up?

maybe ill just focus on the faces right now, (before i mess anything else up). not the lighting behide it.

woops these are not the copies. these are the ones i bought. i have no idae where the one i made went. i thought i sold them. maybe i sold the one i made.

but this use indoglow. its a very weird light. its not back lite, the face that you see is the light. this may be harder and more expensive then i thought. i may just make some faces that use backlight. in fact the stock ones are still behind these white faced ones. i just have the bulbs removed.

Archived