LegacyGT.com

NTD Throttle Control Unit, HOW...

Well I have this installed on my 08 2.5I. It looks sweet seems to be working great in normal mode. I just want some more incite on how I should use it. I get how it works but I want to know when some of you all are using ECO mode and then Sport mode? I also want to know if these modes work with the Cruise control? Lets talk about this. :redface::lol:

ok 1 down, do you have it on your car? :confused:

nope.... and since this isn't NTD's thread...

It's a throttle controller. all it does is modify the signal to the ecu from the gas pedal. depending on what mode you have it in, it either reports more or less pedal position to the ecu than you are actually pressing the pedal down

not worth paying for and if you have access to opensource software, you can do it yourself for free

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

nope.... and since this isn't NTD's thread...

not worth paying for and if you have access to opensource software, you can do it yourself for free

mmm I would not say it is not worth paying for. Also I don't know why anyone would tune an N/A car like ours. Unless your doing some crazy NA build then go for it. This little thing I think is pretty neat. Plus I when I hit a car sow people think all kinds of stuff when they see it cause it is a subaru. :lol: Plus it is something people don't see all the time and the subie dealer will be asking when I take it in again. I will be like it's STI mode bahhahaha :eek:

Archived