LegacyGT.com

That "subway smell"

215_2.5

Im new here and thought maybe i could break the ice with this lol. I always notice a certain smell whenever i go to a subway. Am i the only one? Cause my friend works there and after work he still has that same smell on him. Its not like a bad smelling smell but its just like distinct to subway. Just thought i should share my thoughts on subway.

You mean the smell of yeast? That's the smell of bread. It's unique to Subway only if your only reference is to fast food, but if you've been to any large scale bakery, it's about the same.

Im new here and thought maybe i could break the ice with this lol. I always notice a certain smell whenever i go to a subway. Am i the only one? Cause my friend works there and after work he still has that same smell on him. Its not like a bad smelling smell but its just like distinct to subway. Just thought i should share my thoughts on subway.

i think just being there in the store for like 15 minutes is long enough for you to smell it on your clothes after. it's one reason i dislike going to that place.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I worked with a guy who refused to go into Subway during his lunch hour, because he swore that the smell would linger on him the rest of the day.

And yes, I'd rather smell like that subway, than the subway in NYC. Especially on a 90 degree, humid day.

• 2 weeks later...
I worked with a guy who refused to go into Subway during his lunch hour, because he swore that the smell would linger on him the rest of the day.

And yes, I'd rather smell like that subway, than the subway in NYC. Especially on a 90 degree, humid day.

haha im the same way as the person you work with. i typically wont eat it because of the smell it leaves on my clothes. its a little weird!

Archived