LegacyGT.com

Splash Guards for 1993 Legacy Wagon

Hi all, I'm from Australia. I currently own 4 Gen 1 Legacy's (we call them "Liberty's" down here :p )

One of them, my pride and joy is an 1993 RS Turbo Liberty. I'm in the process of restoring her, hopefully I'll have it on the road really soon!

For now though I'm looking for various bit's and pieces. I've come across some splash guards that I'm hoping would be suitable. These are the model numbers: J1010AC000 AND J1010AC020

Does anybody know if these are the correct model numbers for my vehicle?

Thank you very much!

Not sure about the specific model number, but splash guards are pretty easy to modify with decent looking results.

Got any pics of the cars? This section of LGT.com could really use some eye candy.

It's looking a little rough at the moment, with paint peeling etc I just bought it from a guy who didn't really take that great care of it. The interior is in really good condition though, with WRX seats in the front. The body is pretty straight. I'm going to give the bonnet a respray in the coming weeks, and touch ups where needed. I'll take a few pics once I'm done. I'm going to upgrade the motor and turbo too, probably drop a 97 WRX in with a matching gearbox and a front mounted inter-cooler :p

Liberty, yes, how fitting they call them "Liberty" in Australia and "Legacy" in South Africa, my home :lol:

I would also like to fit these to my car as it snows rather a lot here where I live now - aren't these required in some places in Australia?

D

haha yes fffourtwenty... they needed here, we have all weather and conditions here, dust, mud, snow, etc but the splash guards (or mud flaps as we call them here) are extremely rare to get hold of now. I guess I could look at aftermarket ones though.

Archived