LegacyGT.com

Round Trip PA to CT

nadracer

Hey Guys,

With 3k on the clock I took my 3.6 up to CT and back (a 400+ mile drive for me) and I really love how it took the Merrit. About 11pm I made it out of NY so when I hit the Merrit, it was already late so I dropped the hammer. At speeds over 110 mph it does get a bit hairy but I have to say with all those hills laying down the power was not a problem. Since its so effin dark at that time of night on the Merrit it does get a bit hairy (thankfully the wife was too tired to complain though she knew I was still further north of 90mph). I've taken the same road with my modified Accord at those speeds and it didn't put the power down nearly as well; needless to say up hill windy road traction was awesome. On my way back in the thunderstorm we had on Sunday through CT into NY the scoob just ate up the terrain to the GW bridge while other cars got scared. AWD vehicles that normally operate in FWD couldn't move nearly as swiftly as me without pushing it hard. Great car!

Hitting 110 and naming where.. Havent you seen the other threads of cops actually getting people for posting things like this?

:munch:

How? There is no name, no plate, no exact time of incident. I'd like to see some one hold this up in court.

Anyway, thanks kill joy.

Archived