LegacyGT.com

New around

hey guys...my name is Samson and i am looking in getting a new Legacy GT....i am currently driving a '02 Honda Civic SiR (yes, i am from canada) and i think its time to get a bigger car with 4 doors..its just more convienient...and of course...the turbocharged and AWD option... :D ....at first i was deciding whether to get a WRX or a Legacy...but after reading a lot of info and opinions i think the legacy is the way to go....with more comfort...and better potential engine...and just a little more....i hoping that i could get the car b4 summer ends so i could break it in and really enjoy the car!.. any thoughts or opinion about the car will be great....anything i should know about maybe recalls? I know there was this side airbag issue or something related to it. Also, theres a sticky that listed all the USDM prices and info on the legacy and thats great!..i am just wondering if anyone has information on cdn prices and such Just to say "Hi!"

Hey. There is a Canadian pricing thread, I believe. The recall for the side airbag was really minor, and it only affects less than 500 produced cars. The rest are all fixed at the factory. My Legacy GT is due to arrive in less than four weeks. I can't wait! [url]http://www.legacysti.com/viewtopic.php?t=687[/url] <--Canadian MSRP

hey..thanks for the info...i looked thru the thread and if i am not mistaken the invoice price of a new Legacy GT 5sp is ~$33,000 also, the limited version....is it same as the USDM one....power seats, leather, sunroof...i am only interested in the sunroof....i am guessing its not an option in just adding the sunroof by itself?

Archived