LegacyGT.com

help. please

The abs light came on in my 96 outback today and when it did the a/c stopped blowing(comp. still kicks on but no air). and my taillights stopped working i checked the fuses relays, and grounds. any ideas? and any help would be great. thanks

has it occured since? when/if the light kicks on again, do your best to try and pull any sort of a code. proscan is what i've got; it goes through EVERYTHING I love that software.

and what was said below me is a great idea...could be as simple as that. you posted about 2 seconds after be dude haha

i used the gynesis scanner we have at work. and it has no codes present not even history codes. thats why im stumped. im wondering if it has mainly to do with the a/c system. it only does it after using the a/c for a couple days, which i had to do because i had my 3 year old in the car and its in the triple digits in oklahoma. if i dont use the a\c i dont have a problem.

The code isn't a normal code. The scanner my dad has at work has it listed under abs/airbag codes, I think this is common among other high end scanners. I had this with my white LGT and my abs worked find but the light went on a off all the time. Counldnt find a pattern to it. I never cared to fix it but I read it is either a lose wire like mentioned or dirty sensor. The A/C deal is really weird though. Maybe a coincidence.

Archived