LegacyGT.com

joining forces

Just a heads up. I was recently presented the opportunity to replace a tuner at a suby performance shop (long story). The shop sells performance parts and also does all the installations. I will be there, on site, to tune the vehicles right after the installs. Basically a one stop shop to upgrade any turbo suby. I fixed a tune for one of our members already, who I won't name, and it looks like it's going to be a great partnership and a benefit for those wanting upgrades and an opensource tune at the same time. You can pm me for more info, as we are low key, just for a bit.

Logan

We're meeting tonight to finalize the bits of detail left. We seem to work very well and effeciant together (as it only took me 30 min. or so to actually fix your issues. I also pulled his LV, before I left. His IAM is suppose to be at 16, for the 16 bit ecu's...it's at 4...so I'll probably fix his as well)

I'm glad your car doesn't have a demon in it anymore!

I want to vouch for Logan (as I usually do). I was very unhappy with my original eTune from someone here. It hesitated/stuttered under medium throttle and he was never able to figure out the problem, and I ended up being out $150. Logan's INITIAL tune produced the same power as my first tune, but with much less boost.

Plus, for his eTunes he does 8 revisions....that's a heck of a lot of work to make things perfect!

Excellent work, and he follows up to make sure everything works well.

We should be up and running in a week or two. One of things I want to do is to perform a road-"dyno" pull, while the car is stock, to show your approximate wheel hp and tq. After the parts are installed, by the mechanic, we'll flash your new map, and start the road tune. Once it's dialed in, we can do a pull to compare and show how much extra power your Suby is now making. As mentioned before, we want to make the jump from stock, to whatever you want your car to be, as smooth and enjoyable as possible, while making the experience affordable. The mechanic is set up to be able to get the parts you want and installed correctly. I do each of the road tunes personally and love doing it. More to come.

• 2 weeks later...
True Tune LLC, is now official. We will get vendor status and make it official to everyone. we have performance parts, lift, mechanic and tuner (me) to make it a one stop shop for upgrades and a tune, in one visit. More to come!

True Tune LLC, is now official. We will get vendor status and make it official to everyone. we have performance parts, life, mechanic and tuner (me) to make it a one stop shop for upgrades and a tune, in one visit. More to come!

I stopped by yesterday; cool place, and the mechanics are pretty cool too.

Be sure to change your forum name (if you want)!!

Talk about thorough and dedicated to customer satisfaction and support! Man I've had a great experience with True Tune, Logan and Tony after a month of hard frustration about a car that just wouldn't run right.

These guys are dedicated to your car being right, strong and reliable! And, after fixing another Tuner's bad/incomplete tune, and accounting for the bad mechanical advice that was given by the former tuner, my car is strong and smooth again!

Yeah, I've got a strong car back and I love it! Thanks Logan. Thanks Tony. Thanks True Tune!!!

Sorry, man. Been busy setting this new business up. The main shop does regular maintanence work. I'll get a quote from them tomorrow. So plugs, oil, coolant, tranny fluid, coolant. Anything else you need?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived