LegacyGT.com

ExtremeContact DWS 215/4517 xl or 225/45/17 sl

stealitall

i bin noticing lot of legacy owners saying to bump up the pressure because of the side walls. but could that be because 225 are stander load and the car calls for extra load like the 215's are ?

http://www.conti-online.com/generator/www/us/en/continental/automobile/themes/car_tires/performance/extreme_dws_en/hidden/printable_datasheet_en.pdf

Whatever feels best to you as long as you don't go over the max pressure.

How do you like these tires ? I'm planning on getting for next year. Tirerack has them for $121 each.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Have not heard of that site, thanks.

Just checked, the email said 137.95 I'll have to check more later, have to run now.

Just checked from work for 215/45-17 128.95

Tire rack is still cheaper.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• 4 weeks later...
Whatever feels best to you as long as you don't go over the max pressure.

How do you like these tires ? I'm planning on getting for next year. Tirerack has them for $121 each.

Will running higher pressure accelerate wear in the middle of the tire? Like the tires, but turn-in not super crisp

i went with 225/40/18 stock for em is 215/45/18

i've never run conti's but i wanted a very good all year tire that had a warranty. These had great reviews on tirerack and several other site so i went for it. teh traction is very nice on dry pavement and wet traction is incredible, i tried to hit puddles and still had control. can't wait for teh first snow fall

Archived