LegacyGT.com

Can't decide which upgrade to get first..

So I'm stuck in a pickle here. I wanted to get a new TMIC and CBE for the Leggy. I was looking at getting into the IPR group buy and getting it powder coated black because I figured it's cheap, seems reliable, and BLACK! Can't beat that. I also wanted to get Invidia's v.3 CBE whenever it was to come out. On a tight budget and with the group buy pricing on the top mount ending August 30th, what do you guys think would be a better upgrade first? Wait for Invidia's v.3 or a new top mount? Mine looks pretty beat and having to get a new turbo, why not a new TMIC to go along it? ;)

Opinions?

I had to replace my blown VF40 with another since my local dealership gave us a one year warranty on it as long as we went with another VF40 (believe me otherwise I would've upgraded). I plan on upgrading in terms of power and not just aim toward sound. The sound will come eventually! Also, I'd like to go at least stage 2.

Up+ DP then tune. Keep stock exhaust if sound isn't a priority. Get rid of the cat in the 05 up. Yes a sti up will work. DP you can get catted or non catted. I would recommend catted unless you want 400whp down the road. Get a decent tune. Infamous is all over the boards and offers the ish tunes.

I thought you're suppose to upgrade your suspension first. Power is nothing without control.

If "Power is nothing without control" is from Pirelli then wouldnt you upgrade the tires:confused::lol:

http://www.ibelieveinadv.com/commons/pirellipower.jpg

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

Up+ DP then tune. Keep stock exhaust if sound isn't a priority. Get rid of the cat in the 05 up. Yes a sti up will work. DP you can get catted or non catted. I would recommend catted unless you want 400whp down the road. Get a decent tune. Infamous is all over the boards and offers the ish tunes.

Would something like this work? Or is that strictly WRX/STI?

http://www.rallysportdirect.com/shop/grimmspeed-subaru-wrxsti-uppipe-p-4094.html

ON EDIT: I probably shouldn't get a tune just yet though as i'm having the engine rebuilt (spun a rod bearing) and probably should've mentioned that first. Maybe I should just stick with a new top mount then the catback and wait for the up/down/tune?

Thanks for the help, everyone! I'm thinking Swift Springs will be along the way as well.

Archived