LegacyGT.com

LGT Get Together in Burlington, VT Area?

jtmvt

Whew, its been like 3+ mos. since I have been on LGT.com.

I can't make it the weekend of the 2nd but please don't hesitate to PM me if ANYTHING materializes in the future. PM's come through on the email.

Sorry to be a loser that replies that I can't make a date you have solidified. GL

I would love LOVE to attend.... HOWEVA.... I no longer have my Legacy. I sold it to get my company car, which is a suped up 2010 ford escape. I haven't been on this site in a long time and not a day goes by that I don't miss my car. You should all give your cars a big hug because you never know when you can lose it... Sounds like a blast and I would love to attend, but I don't have a ride to enjoy with you all. I can tag along with someone for the ride and share the memories.

I would love LOVE to attend.... HOWEVA.... I no longer have my Legacy. I sold it to get my company car, which is a suped up 2010 ford escape. I haven't been on this site in a long time and not a day goes by that I don't miss my car. You should all give your cars a big hug because you never know when you can lose it... Sounds like a blast and I would love to attend, but I don't have a ride to enjoy with you all. I can tag along with someone for the ride and share the memories.

Mike, you should come anyway even though you don't have your Legacy. I'm going to try to get my bro to come too, and his Legacy is long since gone. You can ride with me if you want when we go for a drive. Hope to see you there!

Williston/best buy pking lot round 3. I'm in. What r thoughts for a drive

I was thinking Appalachian Gab initially, but that may be too far of a drive. I figure we can just talk about it and figure out where everyone wants to go after we meet up.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived