LegacyGT.com

Ticket for no front license

Erus

Mine was dismissed too. But still had to pay $100 court fee. I felt like a real winner...:confused:

Either way, plate is off now.

Hindsight: the spot I was pulled over always has HP sitting in the wings and waiting. I drive it all the time and see people pulled over, but I guess this time they had to scrape the bottom of the barrel to write some tickets. The judge told me that roughly 30% of the tickets he receives are from this 1/2 mile stretch of highway, same place I was pulled over. Just gonna avoid it...

Flat4, you pay anyting?

Show-N-Go Electric Retractable License Plate Bracket

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khzkAgs5GVY]YouTube- Show-N-Go Electric Retractable License Plate Bracket[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvM2dNzgHjI&NR=1]YouTube- motorized license plate w/remote[/ame]

yeah if the vehicle is registered in a state that has no front plate law, the judge will dismiss the ticket.

Now, otoh, if your an Ohio resident and the car is registered to you in a different state, they may try and pop you for not changing that over.

I have an odd living & work situation. House and paperwork job location in NY but job site for past 5 years in PA. At one time my family was living with me in a house provided by work. I checked into it in NY as to where I was supposed to be registered. They said they considered the place where I vote is the place my car should be registered. My OBXT has spent its whole life in PA so it's got a no-hole bumper. I guess I'll have to deal with this issue if I end up back in NY all the time.

Title says it all. Got a bs ticket for no front plate. I live in ohio. Car is a pennsylvania car, so there are no holes drilled in the front bumper.

Is there anyway I can get around drilling holes, when I can take it in to the court? Like, how thoroughly do they inspect it. I will do it if I have to, but I really don't want to.

People who have been through this stupid ordeal, please chime in and offer ways of beating the system.

The plate is coming off as soon as I get home.

If it's the law, either put it on and leave it on or live with the tickets.

Archived