LegacyGT.com

This is the way I plan to quit...

RuskiTrombone

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When visiting Miami Beach there was this one woman at the beach that was at least 400lbs. Fat and rolls everywhere. She had this tiny little two piece bathing suite that was disappearing way into the folds. I just couldn't for the life of me stop looking.

have a similar image burnt into the back of my skull. daytona beach.... 400-500lb dark dark dark black lady wearing a BLACK 2 peice. and omg first we stared... then we laughed... Then we all wanted to vomit and scratch our eyes out. When she walked away... Omg the things we saw should NEVER be seen or even see the light of day!:eek:

Its ok... I was in college and I drank heavily... as so chances are unless you bring it up again itll be repressed again under years of good memories on thos ebeachs..

ohh shitfuck! I just remembered the time during Bike week when I was walking down the beach after leaving the clubs that I saw the two 300lb bikers fuckign on the beach.... OMG MY EYEZ IS BURNING

When visiting Miami Beach there was this one woman at the beach that was at least 400lbs. Fat and rolls everywhere. She had this tiny little two piece bathing suite that was disappearing way into the folds. I just couldn't for the life of me stop looking.

That reminds me of the scene from Good luck Chuck (hilarious movie btw). Later he has to hit it too :lol:

http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2007_Good_Luck_Chuck/007GCH_Jodie_Stewart_001.jpg

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

No but the slappign sounds and moaning was a BIT much... and the hair... OMG all over each of em... I think im gonna go vomit bbefore i head home.

:lol:

OMG! I forgot all about that scene! EWWWW!!!

and why would you ever want to be seen like that in public??? really?

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Archived