LegacyGT.com

I got the finger from a civic owner!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this thread fails from post 1 on....

I disagree. I think calling the OP out as an asshat ricer at heart was quite amusing. I also think the worse of the two evils is purposely pissing off the girlfriend who has put up with this kind of shit throughout 2 deployments. :rolleyes: Maybe she likes a boyfriend who isn't around very much? :confused: And worse than that, discussing it on open forum. :lol:

Don't know. He was an afterthought and so was the car. I saw it, I saw it was black, I saw the bumper on the grass, my day went on. When I was leaving was the amusing part. As for pissing the gf. Your input is irrelevant. We been together for over 6 years and living under the same roof for 5. You haven't the slightest what we got. I did it because she left her truck at her friend's but the keys in my car. She rode back to get it and I was going home. I was about 8-9 miles away when she called. Drag it as far as long as you like. Good day to all

Not into bashing TOO hard but this guy just BEGS for it...

When I was leaving was the amusing part.

You mean the part where you give all Legacy drivers a bad name and then brag about it in open forum? I hope my car is not the same color as yours:lol:

As for pissing the gf. Your input is irrelevant.

Your girlfriend's opinion doesn't matter to you at all, why should ours? :iam:

We been together for over 6 years and living under the same roof for 5.

:orly:Well, at least we all know your girlfriend is as foolish as you are

You haven't the slightest what we got.

An a large couples therapy bill? Yup, sounds like we know what you got :lol:

I did it because she left her truck at her friend's but the keys in my car. She rode back to get it and I was going home. I was about 8-9 miles away when she called.

It was clear why YOU were mad at her in your first post. Rewriting it does not change the KING OF TURD ISLAND crowning.:p

Archived