LegacyGT.com

cold air intake

You could always use a K&N panel filter to replace to stock filter in the airbox or a K&N typhoon intake for the car

yeah my roommate she's hell bend on a cold air system. i told her about the k&n option earlier today but like i said stubborn :p haha women ;-) (JOKING LADIES)

yeah my roommate she's hell bend on a cold air system. i told her about the k&n option earlier today but like i said stubborn :p haha women ;-) (JOKING LADIES)

K&N makes cold air intake its called the Typhoon haha.. The typhoon comes with a heat shield too. I personally run AVO cold air intake on my GT but that cost an arm and a leg just for the intake and it doesn't come with the heat shield. I had to pay extra for that.

Just tell her to get the K&N Typhoon show it to her haha http://www.knfilters.com/cold_air_intakes.htm

Well air intakes are usually pain free to install. But do u know technically what she's looking for (sound/performance)? The drop in filter would oviously be the cheaper route and basically get the same job done. But if its her money let her do what she wants. Oh I know get a snorkel intake thatll do the trick. :D

Archived