LegacyGT.com

FS: Prodrive cans, hitch, Rallitek skid plate, Rally Armor UR, grill

MannyMohawk5

Drew, I am trying to hook up with manny to grab the skid plate.

Logistics, arrgghh. He is out by Big Bear.

If you want the cans I can grab everything at once. Maybe I can get to him Friday and have everything Saturday. Saves a trip if you are interested.

I am interested... very much. The cans have to be real clean and if so I'll take em.

Turbo + cans in one day :D YOU da man!

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Just spoke with manny (PM). Trying to meet him tomorrow during the day. If the cans are clean I will grab them.

Hopefully manny can post some pix so u can see them. Otherwise I will send you a cell phone shot when I meet up with him.

Drew don't you have ready have the cans? It was slightly modified to fit the X02 y pipe correct? I still want them if it's still the same as when you last GI around March.

I still have them and they are still needing work by an exhaust shop to mod to Perrin pipes. I can't seem to find the time or energy anymore to find someone close by that will do good work.

If Mannys sale doesn't go through I'll grab his and mine go up for sale (and should fit the X02 stuff nicely).

Manny is that cool?

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Yes. I can send Drew a pic when I meet up. If I have enough I will buy them for him and deliver on Saturday. If I dont have enough, Drew will be passing through the IE Saturday afternoon. He is going to Moreno Valley area for a tune after the turbo install.

Archived