LegacyGT.com

Trade wrx for LGT???

Hey guys, I spoke to a guy who wants to trade his stock 07 wrx for my car (stage 2 LGT 5eat). I understand now my car probably performs a bit better, but mod for mod how do these cars stack up against each other? His car has 60k miles and mione has almost 73000 with a rebuilt tranny. He wants 4K on top of my car for the trade, I don't really want to pay him more than 3k, because KBB value puts it at only about 3000 more than mine. If you were in this situation what would you do? Thanks!

What would you gain from this trade? KBB notwithstanding, your current car is faster, nicer, more comfortable, better looking, cheaper to insure, etc., etc. And he wants YOU to pay him $4 Grand on top of the trade?? Keep your Legacy and be happy.

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

If I were you, I would part out your headlights and lip, sell them to eldiablo, then wait for a better deal. ;)

If you're looking for a Subaru 5MT, you should stick with the LGT platform. Unless he's got a ride that really suits your interest, wait for the right buyer to come along but realize there are quite a few LGTs for sale at the moment on the forum (so you may have to wait a bit).

If I were in your shoes, I'd price your car aggressively to sell quickly, and then buy the AZP Install wagon. http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-nj-2005-lgt-wagon-5mt-138864.html

My VB Garage... Pumping the air back into despair

I'd stick with the legacy. I actually wanted a wrx before I got my outback, but now seeing the kind of car it is im happy i went with the outback over the WRX (wouldve prefered the legacy gt wagon but was impossible to find) legacy vs wrx id basically got legacy everytime

Archived