LegacyGT.com

Need a 14" steelie rim!

Does anyone in OR/WA have a 14" 5x100 steelie rim for a 96 Legacy? I had a broken wheel stud and before my girlfriend took the car I told her to go pick up some so I can put new ones on. Well she didn't.

So she was driving out to grants pass and all the studs broke off while she was driving (she was going 55). Thank god the rim fell on top of the rotor so that she still could stop. Trust me I have not a clue how it worked out that way.

Well she was stuck out there and then the tire shop threw on some random rim for 30 bucks. I really don't feel like having mismatched rims. Anyone have a spare?

5 spoke 14"? you mean these?

http://a.imageshack.us/img33/6840/img00192n.jpg

those are alloys, not steelies......and they were a $585 option according to my cars original window sticker :lol:

http://a.imageshack.us/img820/4266/20100803120730.jpg

pick those up!!! I found a set of 17" bbs 04 sti rims with fresh michelin pilot sports for $500; i'm not sure if it's still on cl because I talked to the guy in person, but I might be a proud owner of them as soon as I figure out the bolt pattern. I think for the 04 the sti had a 5x100

oh no, more rim painting :spin:

pick those up!!! I found a set of 17" bbs 04 sti rims with fresh michelin pilot sports for $500; i'm not sure if it's still on cl because I talked to the guy in person, but I might be a proud owner of them as soon as I figure out the bolt pattern. I think for the 04 the sti had a 5x100

oh no, more rim painting :spin:

WHAT!? BUY THOSE! :eek:

they are 5x100

The guy etched the VW logo into them; that's why they were so cheap. They're on the centercap, the spokes, and the inside of the rim. I'm not driving around with a hackjob inscribed VW crazyness set of bbs rims. And, he curbed two of them :( what a letdown.

Archived