LegacyGT.com

Dyno Tuned BNR TD05 20G: 354whp/350wtq on 93 Octane

johnnymack

At 91 degrees check with the shop and find out how much correction was applied. Glad our happy with the results.

Will do.

you have the 20g does it have alot of lag or is it less lag than the stock vf40? i was thinking about doing the 18g but i dont want to go to small and end up wanting more

Yes, more lag than the stock vf40. I can tell you, after three days of driving this car, I want more power.

Will do.

Yes, more lag than the stock vf40. I can tell you, after three days of driving this car, I want more power.

that kinda sucks though I need a car that will have good power response and not wait for half a minute for it to spool up..... my problem is once it starts spooling I can't let off the throttle its to much fun :cool::cool:

that kinda sucks though I need a car that will have good power response and not wait for half a minute for it to spool up..... my problem is once it starts spooling I can't let off the throttle its to much fun :cool::cool:

This turbo spools nicely and the minimal lag isn't an issue. Its perfect for what I want. I live in the city so I'm pretty much out of boost all the time. That's great for stop and go traffic, cruising around etc. I'm sure my gas mileage will be better too.

Infamous, I sent an email to Clark, asking him if there was any correction for the hot/humid conditions @ the dyno...

At 91 degrees check with the shop and find out how much correction was applied. Glad our happy with the results.

I got a response from Clark Turner:

"The dyno corrects for temp and humidity. The number you made was real and not inflated if thats what you mean".

I got a response from Clark Turner:

"The dyno corrects for temp and humidity. The number you made was real and not inflated if thats what you mean".

Call the shop to get the correction applied, its usually a standard number. I know for a fact that is not an uncorrect dyno dynamics number. Much too high for a TMIC powered 20g on pump gas in 91 degrees.

Call the shop to get the correction applied, its usually a standard number. I know for a fact that is not an uncorrect dyno dynamics number. Much too high for a TMIC powered 20g on pump gas in 91 degrees.

Will do.

Just take it to the dragstrip this week and run it, that would be a lot easier :) Or you can just let me take it. Id be glad to offer my dragracing services, ya know, just to verify the power your making. jk, unless you live in Ohio.

Archived