LegacyGT.com

shady transaction what do you think?

well he did post up this pics before he sold them.

Camera Maker: FUJIFILM

Camera Model: FinePix F650

Image Date: 2010:07:08 22:11:34

Focal Length: 5.8mm

Aperture: f/2.8

Exposure Time: 0.025 s (1/40)

ISO equiv: 100

Exposure Bias: none

Metering Mode: Matrix

Exposure: program (Auto)

White Balance: Auto

Flash Fired: Yes (Manual)

Color Space: sRGB

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
are they broken or repaired?.. either way, i dont see why youre complaining if you got a $200+ set of headlights for $50

i paid 250, i just want 50 back.

would you like to pay money and get a broken item? how would you feel?

reminder im posting this on a thread because he never responded to my PM's

In response to his "threat", you threatened him moron. And you have a credit/debit card tied to your paypal account.

uprising - if you file a paypal claim saying you were shipped parts not described in the original sales post then they will tell you to return them and they will pull the money out of the accounts.

You have about 2-3 business days after you sent your money to dispute or stop transaction through paypal before its into the sellers bank account. Thats why you should buy on a weekday morning so that it's shipped or you have tracking info the same or next day. If the guy never ships and you wait for 4 days your money will be gone until that guy recieves money in his account again if ever.

You don't know what your talking about, the thing is they will only freeze my paypal account/transactions NOT my credit card/bank account.. Also Paypal does not have the right to take money out of the 3 accounts on file, only money that's in your paypal account and I have $0.00 in my paypal account and no transactions active. So therefore my account though active is not really until my next transaction BUT what happens when that person never uses that account to receive payments? It will never have money.

Also if you send someone back the item they don't have to refund your money. Therefore the person is out money and product until seller has money in his paypal account for paypal to give the plantiff.

*Cliffs Paypal cannot and will not take money out of your credit card or bank accounts to repay a buyer/consumer. Paypal sucks.

i paid 250, i just want 50 back.

would you like to pay money and get a broken item? how would you feel?

reminder im posting this on a thread because he never responded to my PM's

I responded to your PMs stop b******. They were broken from shipping. You prematurely made a thread thinking it would have any impact on me giving you back the money. I should let you suffer because your going about this all wrong.

Like I said above.. dispute the transaction on Paypal and select the "want partial refund" and enter the amount.

^ Agreed, you said they were never broken, however it clearly looks like the clips had broken and then they were repaired, whether they broke a second time from shipping is possible, however that is not what the OP was posting. His initial problem was that you didn't tell him the first time that the clips had been broken or repaired. Instead of getting into a huge fight about this crap, you could just refund the money, file a claim against fedex show them the damage, and then you could also get $250 as well as the OP getting his money back.
habitual derail-er

Sounds like ineedmorepsi has an attitude problem.

more like a reading comprehension problem. 09_Red_GT is spot on. ineedmorepsi should read that post a few times.

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

You have about 2-3 business days after you sent your money to dispute or stop transaction through paypal before its into the sellers bank account. Thats why you should buy on a weekday morning so that it's shipped or you have tracking info the same or next day. If the guy never ships and you wait for 4 days your money will be gone until that guy recieves money in his account again if ever.

You don't know what your talking about, the thing is they will only freeze my paypal account/transactions NOT my credit card/bank account.. Also Paypal does not have the right to take money out of the 3 accounts on file, only money that's in your paypal account and I have $0.00 in my paypal account and no transactions active. So therefore my account though active is not really until my next transaction BUT what happens when that person never uses that account to receive payments? It will never have money.

Also if you send someone back the item they don't have to refund your money. Therefore the person is out money and product until seller has money in his paypal account for paypal to give the plantiff.

*Cliffs Paypal cannot and will not take money out of your credit card or bank accounts to repay a buyer/consumer. Paypal sucks.

You want to bet? A simple google search on whether paypal can take money out of your CC will prove otherwise. They freeze your paypal account. They pay the buyer out of their own money. They ask the buyer to ship the item back within a specified time limit like 7 days. Once they receive confirmation that the seller received the item via tracking they will proceed through legal to get "their" money back from "you". Their lawyers tend to be really good at what they do and no matter how much you hide behind your veil of ignorance and stupidity, they will get their money. Google it!

You want to bet? A simple google search on whether paypal can take money out of your CC will prove otherwise. They freeze your paypal account. They pay the buyer out of their own money. They ask the buyer to ship the item back within a specified time limit like 7 days. Once they receive confirmation that the seller received the item via tracking they will proceed through legal to get "their" money back from "you". Their lawyers tend to be really good at what they do and no matter how much you hide behind your veil of ignorance and stupidity, they will get their money. Google it!

Nooo! paypal theeves can no has my monies! :spin:

First things first, LosAngelesLGT, do you know who I am? I'm not a normal citizen.... and don't take these things lightly......I could disappear and forget about this and your SOL, handle this situation responsibly and civilized and thing will turn out well.

HUGE badge penis

I responded to your PMs stop b******. They were broken from shipping. You prematurely made a thread thinking it would have any impact on me giving you back the money. I should let you suffer because your going about this all wrong.

Like I said above.. dispute the transaction on Paypal and select the "want partial refund" and enter the amount.

Read the bold part... then...

^ Agreed, you said they were never broken, however it clearly looks like the clips had broken and then they were repaired, whether they broke a second time from shipping is possible, however that is not what the OP was posting. His initial problem was that you didn't tell him the first time that the clips had been broken or repaired. Instead of getting into a huge fight about this crap, you could just refund the money, file a claim against fedex show them the damage, and then you could also get $250 as well as the OP getting his money back.
Read that bold part... then... respond. Be a man, address the issue directly and just tell him what happened ORIGINALLY to the tabs. Forget the shipping part. Focus on the bold parts and be done with this. :)
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I've done business on paypal since 2001. I know how Paypal works and all policy changes. I would not lie or sugarcoat it. They are not as safe as you think.

BTW I don't have an attitude problem, it's a superiority complex. The more any of you egg the situation it will not help OP.

• I Donated
BTW I don't have an attitude problem, it's a superiority complex.

One personality flaw is as good as another... :rolleyes:

Nobody is egging the OP on. We just all think you should man up and give us the whole story rather than resorting to righteous indignation.

I've done business on paypal since 2001. I know how Paypal works and all policy changes. I would not lie or sugarcoat it. They are not as safe as you think.

BTW I don't have an attitude problem, it's a superiority complex. The more any of you egg the situation it will not help OP.

OKAY WE GET IT YOU'RE BETTER THAN EVERYONE, JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION BELOW AND BE DONE WITH THIS RETARDEDNESS!!!

What happened to the clips ORIGINALLY? That's all. Answer that and be done with this. It will help make this all end. Simple dude, really simple.
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Read the bold part... then...

Read that bold part... then... respond. Be a man, address the issue directly and just tell him what happened ORIGINALLY to the tabs. Forget the shipping part. Focus on the bold parts and be done with this. :)

Seller was explained that the headlights, HIDS and plug and play harness were all in good working condition,used and not perfect. Nowhere were there any broken tabs, or item not operable. Item was used not new, item was not described as "great" or "like new". They are good used headlights until shipping damaged them enough to not be able to use unless repaired.. So nothing shady about anything seller was aware.

If you listen to some of these idiots on here you will only worsen your situation.

**I would also like to add I've sold 5 things on here(totaling over $1000) and they were all good transactions with NO hiccups. most recent was a rare like-new RFRB grill to 98quiksilvergt that he's posted and made a thread about.

This is why its helpful to document transactions in itrader.

ineedmorepsi, I think that any of us including you would want the same if they received a product in the condition they did. I understand that they were used and not in perfect condition, you don't need to cover your ass, I think there was some mis-communication here, and since, what has happened is the result of that. Perhaps you could have mentioned that you had to repair the clips, perhaps he could have asked more detailed questions about the items. Bottom line, is what I wrote before, refund the money if he wants it, get your lights back, file a claim with fedex, and have them pay you for the damages. End of story, then you and uprising can make out.
habitual derail-er

Seller was explained that the headlights, HIDS and plug and play harness were all in good working condition,used and not perfect. Nowhere were there any broken tabs, or item not operable. Item was used not new, item was not described as "great" or "like new". They are good used headlights until shipping damaged them enough to not be able to use unless repaired.. So nothing shady about anything seller was aware.

If you listen to some of these idiots on here you will only worsen your situation.

Again, not asking if the tabs were BROKEN when you shipped them but were they ever REPAIRED by you or anyone else?!!?? What you're saying is that the pics you had before you shipped the item that show the what appears to be repaired marks on the tabs were NOT repair marks? The tabs were NEVER broken before and repaired by you or anyone else? You are stating in fact, that the pics you took show the tabs to be in their original state and never broken or repaired ever?

Archived