LegacyGT.com

Remote Keyless entry problem

I am not sure if this is right place to post this. If it is not, I am sorry about posting here and please move it to the appropriate place. I did a search and it didn't really gave me the answers I was looking for.

Have you guys been having trouble with your remote keyless entry? It takes awhile for me to get my doors unlocked, sometimes I have to press my buttons a couple of times before it works. Should I get Subaru to take a look at this? Or this is a known problem?

I am not sure if this is right place to post this. If it is not, I am sorry about posting here and please move it to the appropriate place. I did a search and it didn't really gave me the answers I was looking for.

Have you guys been having trouble with your remote keyless entry? It takes awhile for me to get my doors unlocked, sometimes I have to press my buttons a couple of times before it works. Should I get Subaru to take a look at this? Or this is a known problem?

did you try to replace the remote's battery by any chance?

I haven't tried it because I thought my car was still relatively new so the battery is still new.

I will definitely mention it to the dealer the next time I drop by for a service.

id you try to replace the remote's battery by any chance?

+1 Do this, likely the problem and if it's still quirky have the dealership show you how to reset your receiver reaching up behind the dash, as that will give it a new code seqence...maybe you have pesky neighbors always playing with their remotes? Like this guy here?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz-sC-vSIXk]YouTube- car commercial - sun roof feature, cat gets a suprise[/ame]

Cheers!

Archived