LegacyGT.com

Va- 2007 Lexus GS 350 AWD 36k Miles

VTGT

I think the Lex is still for sale, the car is really starting to grow on me though! Somebody take it before I fall in love. Smooth as butter on the highway and will impress you at stop lights and in the twisities given the size and weight of the car :)

Wow I would have definitely jumped on this b4 I got my Legacy.

Good luck.

Yeah, Thanks for the Kinda words. I think I have it priced just right, but the bad economy is killing me haha.

The car has really grown on me since I put it up for sale. I have learned a lot about the tiptronic and sport modes, and the car really comes alive once you get over the initial body roll. I have no doubt it could hold its own against a legacy on a country road, with the right tires :)

But the best part of the car is the smoothness it has when you are just putting around town or enjoying a long road trip

Buy me :)

• 2 weeks later...

I need a SUV badly for my business. All realistic offers will be strongly considered! Just looked up the KBB and it is still $27,600 for Good and $29,100 for excellent.

Pass this onto your friends and family and if they buy I will take you out to dinner, or cut you a small commission $$$ :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Bump from the dead, car now has 40k miles. Just did new brakes, oil change, and tire rotation http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

I will entertain trades: Jeep SRT-8, Trail Blazer SS, 2007-8 Legacy Spec B, modded Legacy GT's, 2008 STi, etc. Let me know what you got

Ok I will trade with ya, my car is plenty modified lol.

Haha how much cash are you willing to put on top? This would need to be after Pirouz can actually tune your car :redface:

BUMPy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
mann this is a good deal for the miles

Thanks appreciate it. I am no longer in a rush to sell the vehicle and I actually increased the price to $28,345 on autotrader and I still have a few people contacting me, but still no cash.....

With that being said I would still honor the $25k price I had here.

Archived