LegacyGT.com

Can't Decide

so ive got a problem.

hail got my car its got 3k in damage. about 10 good hits on the roof. 3 on the hood one on each other pannel sept one front fender and a right rear. so the insurance gave me 3k and now im not shure of weather to fix the damage. here are my two options....

get the damamge fixed, and then spend another 1.5 to get he paint the way i want it. so im out 4.5 total.....

the other is

bnr turbo 1k

rods, pistons, bearings 1k

crank (already paid for)

machine work, 500(or what ever)

intercooler 600(used or so)

down pipe. 150(used)

tune (200ish infomace)

so 3400 or so then fix car when it runs right.....

I vote go for the HP. The car is already old, if your's is like mine the paint is stone chipped and old. HP is more fun then a perfect body.

If it looks like a pos no one will want to steal it. When you get the next door ding, it will blend in.

Get a bunch of friends together with small dings, call a dent wizard guy and have him do a group discount on a bunch of cars on a Saturday.

Find a Detail shop supply place and buy the tools and DIY.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

^ 2nd on the dent wizard...much cheaper group rates

or if you have a friend in any service dept, maybe you can 'happen' to bring your car in when they're getting the cars on the lot

sometimes you eat the bar, and sometimes...well, he eats you

i vote go for the hp. The car is already old, if your's is like mine the paint is stone chipped and old. Hp is more fun then a perfect body.

If it looks like a pos no one will want to steal it. When you get the next door ding, it will blend in.

Get a bunch of friends together with small dings, call a dent wizard guy and have him do a group discount on a bunch of cars on a saturday.

Find a detail shop supply place and buy the tools and diy.

+1

I vote go for the HP. The car is already old, if your's is like mine the paint is stone chipped and old. HP is more fun then a perfect body.

Get a bunch of friends together with small dings, call a dent wizard guy and have him do a group discount on a bunch of cars on a Saturday.

Find a Detail shop supply place and buy the tools and DIY.

+2

Let's see the damage on your car. Hopefully it is not a horror story.

Archived