LegacyGT.com

New girl on the block!

WetGirl

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the warm welcome! I like this place already. :p

I have a little concern about my car though. I just checked the oil today and it is really low. It's like below the low marker. I'm just going to get my brother to change it for me tomorrow, but is it bad that it's been run like that for a while?? I know my wrx use to use up a lot of oil, but I hope the engine isn't damaged from the previous owner. It seem to run fine though...

It really depends on how long its been like that and how hard you have run it? I wouldnt worry too much but def check you oil every few days after its been changed to see if you are burning oil. You may also want your brother to check out the banjo bolt and make sure its not starving your turbo. I think theres a walk through on it.
Infamous Tuned

So Excited! I just traded in my 03 WRX for an 05 Legacy GT. :spin:

Nice to see you are moving up in the world. My fiancee runs our stage3 LGT at the track occasionally. If you are interested in meeting up with us at Fontana or Irwindale (any Thursday night) hit us up. We are ALWAYS down to race and are in your area all the time (and I will owe ou an install if you get my fiancee out of her shell).

Other than that, immediately seek out an INFAMOUS1 Tune for your new whip. He is the #1 LGT tuner and is a so cal local. $200 road tunes are AWESOME.

Good luck with the boys on the forum, most of 'em are single.:lol::lol:

Welcome... Enjoy. Get the oil checked out... And good stepping up in the world isnt it?

Also beware this place is full of:

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f74/Phatarse/53680-Poopie-humping-my-leg-1.jpg

Just be warned.... The pictures you post will be humped much more then a intro thread

Archived