LegacyGT.com

SoCal: Spring Installation

mk6933

$80 is a good price. Most shops charge about $200 for springs. I am booked this weekend. But could do it next week or weekend. Only take 2 hours or so. Pay for my gas, lunch and maybe a few bucks and we are good.

Alright, next weekend then if you have time. I could drive down to Oceanside. Its about 90 miles from where I am. I also have a rear sway, would it be difficult to put that on too?

Not necessarily dependent on size. Some bars are hollow (like my Cobbs). Some are adjustable (like my Cobbs). I recommend brackets with ANY aftermarket rear sway. I saw the OEM sway tear out of FWDC-SpecB's car when I was in NY. You can always put the brackets in later.

i'd always suggest getting Ions spring if you can

I want a moderate drop on my stock strut. And I don't want to sacrifice my ride comfort too much. That's why I'm leaning towards Eibach.

Eibachs out of production for some time now. The MSI are the Eibachs. Made by Eibach, for MSI to the old Pro Kit specs. Just not sure how many sets are left and how log it takes to get them from Canada.

Not familiar with the Epic. I think they are a new release. But I do like FBP. If you ordered today they will get here next Thursday/Friday. Damn UPS is slow.

-Mike

Thanks for your order sir!

They are manufactured by Eibach for us, & they are made to the exact specs of their (now discontinued) Pro-Kit that everyone loved.

We will be keeping these in stock at all times for you guys! :)

I just ordered the Epic from Fred Beans. Hopefully it will come next week. Thanks istealfrombums. I tried looking for the Eibachs, and no one had them.

Thanks for your order sir!

They are manufactured by Eibach for us, & they are made to the exact specs of their (now discontinued) Pro-Kit that everyone loved.

We will be keeping these in stock at all times for you guys! :)

This is excellent news.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived