LegacyGT.com

Tint shops in SD?

mbacis

Oh no. Does Virgil file tint? It is a process of cutting the film by hand and then hand filing the edge of the tint into the glass. No razors to cut the excess. It is "cut" with the file. No tan lines. Super smooth glass edge. No one can tell it is not OEM. Cops look all the time. but NO TICKETS.

Specialty for cars with no window frames like Vettes (and LGT's).

I know I know... The child seats didn't fit ALL that well, btw. And with the swift springs, it was a pretty rocky ride. I also knew that watching my boy smear slobbery cheeze-its into my alcantara would shave years off my life. I needed a car to not care about. Enter the 1998 LX470 with 135k miles on it that I picked up for peanuts. It accomplished 2 objectives - I had a car that I didn't particularly care about, and I didn't have a car payment. Since that decision, my wife landed a job in Irvine. The LX getting 11mpg was no longer an option. Enter my wife's Prius.

I still own the 1974 FJ40 as well. I really miss my Legacy. Since you have a garage full of 'em, can I borrow yours some time? Want to swap for a vintage Toyota? :D

Archived