LegacyGT.com

whats the most info you can tell me about this.

very true. i have always wanted to have a boxer engine with just the engine. you open the hood of an older muscle car and all you see is pure gold. mine.... you see blue vacuum lines

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
another plus to doing it is it cleans up your engine bay a bit cause youll be able to eliminate some wires too. and it dumbs your ecu a little. the dumber your car is, the less can go wrong.

yeah and the less the car knows about how to make the car run. these tips will make your car have 13 bazzillion hp:rolleyes:

well i get some of my knowledge from my neighbor that builds trans ams for people. and he said the first thing he does is dumb the ecu: egr removal, o2 sensors gone, cat gone, and tranny changed to a vacume tranny rather than computer controlled. your car doesnt need the egr or the o2 sensors to run, it also doesnt need a computer controlled tranny. so to reply to your statement, no, youre not making the car know less about how it runs. it runs fine without emissions components, as long as the ecu doesnt think it needs it. thats why he would need to delete the codes from his ecu.

Archived