LegacyGT.com

Drove a Tesla Roadster Last Weekend...

Go eat a dick Noob, I've been here since 2004 or so and reserve the right to derail a thread every now and then.

That's not very nice. Now I'm afraid of you. You totally and completely put me in my place. I don't think I'll post on this site anymore. Thanks for letting me know who runs this bitch. You guys do! And I'm such a huge douche for posting this in general chat instead of somewhere else. I'm sure if I had, the result would've been totally different. Thanks for going easy on me.

The internet is scary. :spin:

That's not very nice. Now I'm afraid of you. You totally and completely put me in my place. I don't think I'll post on this site anymore. Thanks for letting me know who runs this bitch. You guys do! And I'm such a huge douche for posting this in general chat instead of somewhere else. I'm sure if I had, the result would've been totally different. Thanks for going easy on me.

The internet is scary. :spin:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He has a sense of humor after all.

Now make that a whole bag of dicks! Not an order or a threat. More of a suggestion. :lol:

Yes OP thank you for the very good description of driving the Tesla roadster. It was so rude of us to interrupt your otherwise exemplary thread. Please accept my humble apology. Knowing what I do now about internet forum manners I will no longer take your threads off topic.

Archived