• High School lot/Park on ~38th S
    • Starbucks on ~94th S
    • Sugarhouse Park
    • Main Street Pizza & Noodle
    • Szechuan Chinese

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even though I am most likely the newbie around here...I am completely down for the 31st. I like the idea of Skyline P&R. Just got my tune finished up with Logan today...Stage 2 and I wanna stretch my legs a little. Definitely subscribed for more info.

that would be bad ass Logan, thanks! Seems like the 31st will work well for everyone so we'll set that as the date for sure, what time would you guys prefer? I was thinking about 4 PM or so but if you would rather go earlier that's fine too.

4 is fine wit me - I'm fairly certain i'll be there unless chad advises against it because my motor isn't ready :) putting at least 500 on this week, :)

I'd feel comfortable if your motor had at least 1000 miles on it before it goes on the kind of drive we're going on. Up Parley's to East Canyon to Henefer to Park City. Awesome drive... But I'm sure you'll have your car ready. You've already done 400 in less than a week! :lol:

I'd feel comfortable if your motor had at least 1000 miles on it before it goes on the kind of drive we're going on. Up Parley's to East Canyon to Henefer to Park City. Awesome drive... But I'm sure you'll have your car ready. You've already done 400 in less than a week! :lol:

Yea - It will have at least 1k miles on it. :rolleyes:

Because I really enjoy driving it.

Good news everyone...I think I can make it up there! First meet for me, although I know a few of you.

Holy crap, that's a lot of driving/gas! 158 miles according to google maps. We'll see...I will make the meet but we'll see how much of the cruise I do. Remember I live in Provo.

Archived