LegacyGT.com

Dat Gen 2 man.

custom trendz, I don't have my own shop, it's my dads garage haha. But I've gone through so many different cars, fixing whatever shit happens to my legacy or my friends' cars that it's become mine. I've never been through a headgasket swap, or pulled an engine, but hopefully it's not that. Check the coolant, oil, see if anything's mixed, and see if there's hot air blowing from the heater. Good luck, let me know if you need a hand. I'm out of town till monday though :spin:

I saw a set of mint snowflakes go for $300 in ct a month ago; sell the goldie and figure out how to get your hands on a single one.

I wont need to pull the engine because I heard of some guys just jacking up one side of the engine and doing that. Only thing im worried about are the cam gears :o because I hear they can be on quite tight and need 2+ 250lb men on a cheater bar to get it to budge. Drilling is a easier option but there wont be enough room. Ill just try to use the timing belt and some clamps to prevent valve damage. Heres the link http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f66/how-replace-ej25-head-gaskets-without-removing-engine-57335/

hey reuben' date=' how hard was it for you to find the gt.. ive have consideration on moving to NZ for awhile to help a buddy out and wouldnt mind owning one while im there.[/quote']

How hard was it to find a GT...

Mate, as easy as it is to find a corolla.

With mine, i specifically wanted a 1998 only, Manual, GTB, Limited, in black, without sunroofs, without the alloy bumper guard and without the ugly tailgate bar. Took 2 weeks to find it.

Have a sampling. I narrowed it down to Manual GTB's between 96 and 98 for you. Sadly todays pick is mostly riced up. How unfortunate. Depreciation and lower socioeconomic car culture FTL.

Oooo, here's a particularly nice red manual Limited. Unfortunatelly it's got the tailgate bar and bumper guard i detest... :( Keep looking, you'll find what you desire.

i needed something to get me to the mountain and back every day. with enough room to carry all my friends along with their stuff. the outback was an obvious choice, but there are too damn many of them. when i found a black gt for 1500 i left work early and bought it then and there. damn kid trashed it though, i spent a week cleaning it. i will probably hold onto it because i want to swap an sti drivetrain into it for S&Gs.

Archived