LegacyGT.com

The craziness of a 25mm RSB (AutoX)

Ryandigi

Look at the rear passenger-side tire...oh yeah she is off the pavement (even if just barely) in a super tight autoX turn :spin:

Yes I know this is not ideal...but I seem to only see pics of LGTs doing their best "going to the bathroom lady style" (squatting during a hard launch).

IMG_1593.thumb.jpg.f9f32fff0418d15af5f660df1ffe9dbc.jpg

I have no idea what you're talking about? Launch? It appears the car is braking hard ... I don't see anything in this picture out of the ordinary. :iam:

:orly: I believe you read my statement too quickly or too late....2am damn brotha you are up late on the forum. I am turning just after braking very hard and my rear passenger tire just barely lifted off (you have to squint to see it :lol: the ground. In my second paragraph I went on to state that I posted it only because most pics on this forum are of legacys during extreme acceleration where it undergoes a large amount of squatting over the rear axle.

So no mystery here.

Damn Brady you always have to be pissing in a guy's Cheerios. Ryandigi is clearly searching for some compliment on his driving or something. Just give it to him. Hell make it up, he won't care.

:lol:

DUDE! Look at that mad braking! I only ever see pics of peepz launching their mad tyte LGT's dude!

Better?

And Penguin, I wouldn't piss in your Cheerios if the bowl was on fire. ;)

DUDE! Look at that mad braking! I only ever see pics of peepz launching their mad tyte LGT's dude!

Better?

And Penguin, I wouldn't piss in your Cheerios if the bowl was on fire. ;)

I maintain my point. The car is braking hard and turning. The inside rear tire has lifted off the ground. How is this newsworthy???

I missed where I called it newsworthy. I was bored, similar as you obviously were when replying on a non-newsworthy post ;), posted an autocross pic in a not-very active forum named Motorsports. I shall never commit such a sin again.

Archived