LegacyGT.com

i've used the search button...

..... and have come up with nill

I've been wondering if it was possible to swap hubs with an sti (or anything else for that matter) to convert my 5x100 to 5x114

or maybe hubs and axles... *shrug*

any insight would be greatly appreciated :)

You can even change the rotors from the 5x100 bolt pattern to the 5x114 bolt pattern. No need to go through all the other crazy hassle!

i think you lost me, how do you change rotors to a 5x114 bolt pattern when you have a hub that's 5x100?

Thanks for that. It answered all my questions. Seems like it's more trouble than it's worth.

DUH, I was thinking the same thing.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I know some the Honda kids like to waste there money and do a JDM swap on Intergra's for the Type R 5 lug hubs.

May be OP used to be one of them ?

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

I always wanted a type R swap on my civic hatch. Not because I cared about bolt patterns. i wanted the Brakes and suspension.

You can get good brakes and suspensions on a normal civic. Been there, done that. Axxis pads, Brembo blanks, Progress Suspension. Axxis pads have a great cold bite when you stomp on them at 145mph.

This was 8 years or more ago. there were a LOT less options out there. I ended up with GSR fronts with drums in the rear. Slotted front rotors with Hawk pads. Also had full koni coilovers. And sways and other parts.

Options now on civic is unbelievable.

PLus I was a ricer

Well as long as we have hijacked this thread....I'll admit I was kind of a ricer. Did the full body kit thing back in 03'. Then added the turbo, more boost, new engine, first roll cage, then bigger turbo, more cage work, then bigger turbo, more cage work, B series and bigger turbo...do you see a pattern here LOL

Now it sit's in it's 40ft trailer waiting to be put back together. May be someday...kid's.

Why I never made those 18 year STDs! I like my free time.

Id have to dig up a picture of mine. but a 95 civic hatch in white. Tsunami front lip. Spoon replica mirrors and CF duck tail spoiler. Gutted rear. Black interior swap(blue vomit stock)... But I had a B18B1 in there and OMG i was so close to boosting it when it died.. Dayum 18wheeler

Me too, why do this?:confused:

well, up until i read that thread i was thinking it'd be very straight forward and simple.... if it had been as such, it would have been easier to find a set of '05+ sti rims or any 5x114.3 wheels... so on and so forth...

now that i have been enlightened I'll just get some limited 5x100 RP-F1's, '04 brembo's, Endless XS and call it a day... :cool:

Archived