LegacyGT.com

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

those projectors are sexy, I wish I didn't get new headlights a few months ago :(

A bird hit my car the other day too! Almost took off the passenger side mirror; it was a huge dove. We need pictures!

A bird hit my car the other day too! Almost took off the passenger side mirror; it was a huge dove. We need pictures!

lol, birds ftl. ive stopped counting how many ive hit, but it is a stupidly large number.

the bird i hit yesterday literally popped, guts started coming out, lol :spin:

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/6056/img1158l.jpg

birds can't compete with the 2nd gen then. it's a well known fact.

uprising, which one are you gonna get?

still not sure, want to get something like that gold one, kinda new to the legacy wagon thing. looking around ebay to see whats out there

I have a couple different grills. The grill I have never seen on a legacy around here is the rfrb. It's got a great style and it's Subaru made. You can customize the stock grills but, they all kind of end up looking the same. I don't want my front end to look like the one I'm parked next to. And the projector head lights, I love them! You really can't use hid's with the usdm housings without blinding people. It made a huge improvement on my nightime visibility.

It's all personal preference. But quiksilver, if I'm ever up in NY and I see a legacy with a rfrb, I'm stopping and shaking your hand. keep an eye out for a black legacy with the same grill and lowered :)

Archived