LegacyGT.com

3 second zero cost audio upgrade (what a moron)

"SRS"

"NAV"

All you new Legacy owners make old man Gire sad.

What's next? You start talking about your fancy steering wheel controls? Fancy MP3 car decks?

Dammit!:mad::mad:

:lol:

Yes, well... you have a proper wagon, be happy with that. Every time I see a new Outback I realize I can do without steering-wheel audio controls and keep enjoying my '05.

Ha! I've had the later model unit w/SRS for a few months and thought it was weird that there was no option to disable it. Turns out it was never enabled. Thanks for posting. I'm now looking forward to the drive to work tomorrow. :)

Stupid me...Im on the way home with my New to me 07 LGT and I was cruising in the Highway. My radio was loud so I thought about turning the Volume down and I saw the + and - in my steering.

Now what do you know, i press minus 3 times and the car suddenly Jerked hard and the RPM went redline! hahaha I immediately press + , Scared the crap outta me.

Ha! I've had the later model unit w/SRS for a few months and thought it was weird that there was no option to disable it. Turns out it was never enabled. Thanks for posting. I'm now looking forward to the drive to work tomorrow. :)

Congratulations, you are the second receiver of an absolutely free 3 second audio system upgrade. (I still hold the record, taking 7 months to figure it out :().

rick

I've got an '07 Spec B - and it came with this weird dial in the center console. It beeps from time to time when my dog steps on it. I moved the dial once and a light on my dashboard popped up that said "S#" and I noticed an immediate smile on my face when I hit the gas peddle - but then my dog stepped on the dial again and the light on the dash read "I" and there was no corresponding smile on my face. Do you think the car is broken? Should I take it to Subaru for service? Could the dog's paw voided my warranty?

I've got an '07 Spec B - and it came with this weird dial in the center console. It beeps from time to time when my dog steps on it. I moved the dial once and a light on my dashboard popped up that said "S#" and I noticed an immediate smile on my face when I hit the gas peddle - but then my dog stepped on the dial again and the light on the dash read "I" and there was no corresponding smile on my face. Do you think the car is broken? Should I take it to Subaru for service? Could the dog's paw voided my warranty?

Youre joking right?:spin:

I detect a bad sarcasm on this one lol

Yes you just discovered the free throttle position upgrade/downgrade. Like the SRS should be always on by default it should have just been hardwired to S#.

Stupid me...Im on the way home with my New to me 07 LGT and I was cruising in the Highway. My radio was loud so I thought about turning the Volume down and I saw the + and - in my steering.

Now what do you know, i press minus 3 times and the car suddenly Jerked hard and the RPM went redline! hahaha I immediately press + , Scared the crap outta me.

lol

Archived