LegacyGT.com

Woman saved from Subaru Wreckage

Sad story for sure, sorry to continue the hijack of this thread but to you sir, I can agree with the yearly driving test to a certain extent, maybe even a pulse monitor or something to detect distress from the driver but not the older minimum driving age. Think about it, if you're young and inexperienced the best way to learn is on your local roads you are familiar with rather than in a bigger and busier city. I got my beginers at 16, if I would have had to wait until I was 18 I would not have had the proper confidence level to safely commute in a large busy city as I did in college. I would have been much more likely to cause an accident due to nerves or inexperience. Really rubs me the wrong way when people question the minimum age.

Back on topic I hope the lady recovers quickly both in body and mind

I doubt there is anything can save you from t-bone

I know I'm a little late to this party and a slight threadjack. This story is from about a month ago local to me, but the girl was t-boned at about 60 on the driver's side b-pillar in her almost new (less that 3 months old) Impreza and came out with a broken pelvis. The pics here don't do it any justice. I actually did a walk around the car and its amazing that she is alive.

http://www.wlfi.com/dpp/news/local/u-s-52-crash-sends-driver-to-hospital

Moral of the story, keep driving Subarus.

It's cool; I'm with the band

05 Silver LGt, we have the same exterior set up. I want to paint my grill and fog lamp covers. How did you do that? GREAT CAR

Thanks, I pretty much just sanded the pieces down to the bare plastic and then used a plastic adhesive primer (3 coats), then 4 coats of a semi-flat black made for plastic as well. Then i covered it all in a semi-glass clear coat (4 coats). It turned out really well. I recently took a road trip and i have only seen one small chip in the paint, so its pretty sturdy.

Archived