LegacyGT.com

Random Request: Rides in cars with Coilovers (KW, RCE, BC Racing, etc)

maddoc

I'm running RCE Tarmac coilovers. If you want a ride just let me know. Your experience might differ from others because I'm running...

RCE Tarmac Coilovers

AVO A arm bushings

Whiteline RCK kit

Whiteline front and rear sways

AVO rear stout mount

Whiteline steering rack bushings

MSI Front and rear solid endlinks

Here is my car on BC Coilovers.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n10/Lromero2005/_MG_0206.jpg

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n10/Lromero2005/_MG_0209.jpg

I'm haven't played with the settings yet, but so far the freeway driving is much more pleasant than the residential roads, a little bouncy.

I'm running RCE Tarmac coilovers. If you want a ride just let me know. Your experience might differ from others because I'm running...

RCE Tarmac Coilovers

AVO A arm bushings

Whiteline RCK kit

Whiteline front and rear sways

AVO rear stout mount

Whiteline steering rack bushings

MSI Front and rear solid endlinks

Pretty much everything I already have on the car or will be getting. Whiteline steering rack bushings and aftermarket endlinks are the only thing I don't have on my car right now :lol:

You're down the street too, so that makes it easy and you drive the roads I normally do. Haha.

• I Donated
Feeling my suspension bottom out on a drive last night has me wanting coilovers all of a sudden. Only problem is, I hated the coilovers I had on my Infiniti G20 (a niche market brand called Agility) because they were way too stiff for my tastes. Everybody says "my coilovers are comfortable" but I guess I like a softer ride than most enthusiasts, so maybe I can get some rides too? :) I think I'm going to try to come out to a mini-meet, so maybe getting some rides at one of those would be easiest.

I had STi pinks on stock struts. I got annoyed with my suspension bottoming out all the time so I went coilovers. One of my struts was leaking too and I think my tires were rubbing on my front struts, wearing the inside of the tire.

My coilovers are stiff but very comfortable. :)

I actually swapped back to OEM Endlinks. I also had Cusco sways and now Whitelines. The solid endlinks added to a harsher ride. Very noticeable difference after swapping to OEM endlinks and the whiteline bars.

Cusco was 23mm and 21mm. Whiteline is 22mm and 20mm.

• 3 months later...

Archived