LegacyGT.com

Made a quick video of me flashing using ECUFlash for those interesed.

McDowell Performance Tunin

Hope this can help anyone trying to flash a new map on their Legacy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wJWsKj51wc]YouTube- How to Flash your Legacy GT ECU with ECUFlash.MOV[/ame] :)

old link was bad, sorry

Made this today (new iPhone...)

No problem, it's even pretty fast with the Vag-Com cable. Also, here is my learning view after about 20min. of driving, or so. I just go over the basics of my results. But could help someone out, who knows?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uPoYq1OmOs]YouTube- Learning View after the ECU changes.MOV[/ame]

LV looks better than mine with everything stock.

I say that, but I have only been looking at the OS tuning tools for 2 days now :)

My other car is a 1993 Chevy S-10 Tahoe! (Currently being driven to failure by my nephew)

I have another youtube video showing a stock 06 LGT from Salt lake, which shows timing being pulled in a few areas. I think just about every stock car I've done a LV for, here in UT, has learned to pull timing at some load and rpm. I was really surprised at first.

I get all zeros on the knock, but the A/F learning was like -8% in low load, the others were like 3 or less, but I didn't have any zeroes like yours showed.
My other car is a 1993 Chevy S-10 Tahoe! (Currently being driven to failure by my nephew)

I get all zeros on the knock, but the A/F learning was like -8% in low load, the others were like 3 or less, but I didn't have any zeroes like yours showed.

That was probably done shortly after a reflash or reset. It takes a little time for AF learning to change especially D. For me A is always off unless I idle for about a minute or so.

No problem, it's even pretty fast with the Vag-Also, here is my learning view after about 20min. of driving, or so.I just go over the basics of my results. But could help someone out, who knows?Com cable.

;) It was after just a bit of driving. The main point was just to share the info. But yes, the numbers can change, based on your driving, weather, ect, while the ecu is adjusting. Just remember to try and have your "D" table as close to 0% as possible.

Archived