LegacyGT.com

Irwindale Drags TONIGHT!

LosAngelesLGT

Yeah pretty horrible....On another note seen your IS-F run, nice traps!

I had really hoped you guys were no where near the incident. I was actually parked right next to the Saleen a few minutes earlier. Luckily my lane moved forward. I even texted my friend a pic of it as an inside joke (we both worked for Saleen a few years ago).

I was shooting for 88mph traps. Just could not find the groove and get my tires to hook up. Track prep seemed a little slippery last night.

How were you doing in your Z06?

IMG_0346.thumb.jpg.746c2c090435699f3e3126a71a284391.jpg

I had really hoped you guys were no where near the incident. I was actually parked right next to the Saleen a few minutes earlier. Luckily my lane moved forward. I even texted my friend a pic of it as an inside joke (we both worked for Saleen a few years ago).

I was shooting for 88mph traps. Just could not find the groove and get my tires to hook up. Track prep seemed a little slippery last night.

How were you doing in your Z06?

Thats right near the carnage! I didn't even run last night I was a spectator :(... Best I managed on a warmer night with bad tires was an 8.2 @ 89mph.

Lol im just watching as well...broken shift fork 3/4 doesn't like me.

^Shamar didn't run. He was COACHING MY DUMBASS IN THE STAGING LANES. FWIW, my one solid launch I did not hook up for crap either. 4k launch, chirp then spinning and bouncing off the rev limiter so fast, like a FWD turbo on street tires.

TERRIBLE track prep. In my case driver did not help.:lol:

Archived