LegacyGT.com

COBB Tuning Austin Grand Opening July 24th!

COBB Tuning

COBB Tuning is proud to announce that we will be hosting the Grand Opening of our new Austin, TX headquarters facility on July 24th, 2010. We are still working on the details of the day, but expect things to kick off around 10am and go through the afternoon.

We have lots of ideas for stuff to do, but would like to hear your ideas as well. Send any ideas you have to mailinglist@cobbtuning.com. Once we firm up the day's events, we will post an itnerary of the day's events! So Mark July 24th on your calendars and come prepared for a full day of fun!

The address of our new location is:

COBB Tuning

2311 W Rundberg, Suite 500

Austin, TX 78758

Free dyno pulls. Again, I'm too lazy to go out of the way to give you feedback via email, which is perfectly acceptable since you're trying to get clients, not the other way around.
[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

They have a really nice place...don't be an idiot like me, not realize the situation and wear an awdtuning shirt. You'll be called "the enemy" :lol:

ps. In my defense, we had to be there "early" Saturday morning. I'm usually not functional Saturdays before noon.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived