LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

texted him. because racecar.

I would need new rotors as well, correct?

Yes, 2004 STi Rotors. Because they are larger diameter than LGT stockers.

You would also need a proper wheel to fit over the Brembos. Stockers will not fit. Not all aftermarket wheels will clear.

Hahaha I texted him too. Chances are you will need Sti diameter rotors but if you buy 04 the lug pattern is 5x100. You will also need a mounting bracket,I believe.

You do not need a bracket for the front calipers. You only need a bracket to mount rear Brembo calipers.

• Moderators
Hahaha I texted him too. Chances are you will need Sti diameter rotors but if you buy 04 the lug pattern is 5x100. You will also need a mounting bracket,I believe.

Lol, you post up here and then text him anyways :lol: Maybe I can get you to pick them up and hold them until christmas time. Oddly enough I'll be in royersford for a few days.

EDIT: on the other hand, I really don't need flippin' brembos and should just stop buying parts!

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Lets meet up I live about ten minutes from Rofo. I texted him yo get more info for you guys, like I said I am set with brakes. I will be putting my konis in over the holidays also so maybe you can get a chance to check them out. You need brembos because race car and our ob brakes suck!

• Moderators

I've been looking at some pictures online and the brakes in the ad seem to have some slight differences, if that matters.

I told him I was interested if they were for a subaru, of course he says that he thinks that's what they are. Xero, you should text him and tell him you want them if they are for a 350z and see what he says--LOL.

I'm not gonna stand in front of you if you are going to try and grab them, by the way. Can even bring them back for you after xmas if you want. I just think it's important to make sure they'll fit.

• Moderators
I just think it's important to make sure they'll fit.

^^^ this.

Yeah, that's why I'm saying someone should say they want 'em for their nissan / infiniti. If he says "yeah yeah that's what they fit", then he probably has no idea.

• I Donated
Yeah, that's why I'm saying someone should say they want 'em for their nissan / infiniti. If he says "yeah yeah that's what they fit", then he probably has no idea.

I used to have an Infiniti... :lol:

BTW, I think the B15 Sentra SE-R Spec V had gold Brembos too. Lots of people put those on their G20s.